Apply to Volunteer
You can lend a helping hand to Wishard patients by applying to become a volunteer. The volunteer application process ensures your safety, as well as the safety of our patients, clients and staff.
The application process is simple and quick:
- Submit your application online.
- You will be contacted by a Volunteer Services representative to set up an informational interview.
- Wishard-Eskenazi Health will complete a background check.
- Applicants will undergo a health screening, including a Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST) and verification of immunizations against measles, rubella and chicken pox.
- Applicants who pass the background check and health screening will complete a general hospital orientation prior to volunteering.
- To begin, click on the link below to be directed to the application page. Once you’ve followed the link to the application, please select Volunteer Services under Select a Job Category, and click search. All available positions will appear.
Once you have been interviewed, it takes approximately 10 days to complete the background, screening and orientation process (please note that duration may vary). Thank you, and we look forward to speaking with you soon!