Preparing for Your Visit
No matter what type of appointment you have, you should always come prepared. Wishard Health Services makes the following suggestions to maximize your Wishard experience:
- Prior to your visit, please make sure you have the correct date and time for your appointment.
- Please make a list of your medications and dosages and bring it with you.
- Write down any questions you may have for the doctor.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out any required paperwork.
- Depending on the clinic and the physician’s schedule, late arrivals may be asked to reschedule.
- While visiting the physician, do not hesitate to ask for clarification if you do not completely understand something.
Wishard would like to encourage patients to ask their physicians any questions they may have regarding their health. Wishard physicians welcome any and all questions.
As a patient, you can play a vital role in making your health care safe by becoming an active, involved and informed member of your health care team. To learn more, please read our SPEAK UP! brochure, offered in both English