Robin A. Beck, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Dr. Beck is board certified in internal and geriatric medicine. Her passion is helping seniors with dementia and osteoporosis - she even makes house calls.
House Calls for Seniors
IU Center for Senior Health at Wishard, Primary Care
Acute Care for Elders Unit
To make an appointment, please call 317.630.8790.
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Wishard accepts Wishard Advantage, traditional Medicare and Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider.)
Education and training
- Fellowship, Geriatrics: University of Wisconsin
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- M.D.: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- B.S., Biology: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Healthcare Heroes Award for Community Achievement for House Calls program, awarded by Indianapolis Business Journal
- The Tony and Mary Hulman Health Achievement Award, awarded by the Indiana Public Health Foundation, Inc.
- House Call Doctor of the Year Award, awarded by American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- Achievement in Medicine Award for the development of the House Calls program, awarded by St. Margaret’s Guild, Indianapolis, IN
- Outstanding Clinician Award, awarded by Division of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Indiana University