HealthyMe is a healthy lifestyle program FREE to all Wishard patients.
It is not a diet, but a way of living. It gives patients the tools and support for helping to become a healthier you! Clothes fit better, and you can breathe easier, have less pain and even lose post-pregnancy weight.
HealthyMe is funded by the Richard M Fairbanks Foundation and has been free to patients since March 2006.
What does HealthyMe offer?
- Meetings with a personal wellness coach
- Support groups
- Healthy recipes and cooking demonstrations
- Low-impact and chair exercise classes
- Free gym membership
- Walking groups
- HealthyMe for Families
Featured May Member
"For years, while I was taking care of everyone else except myself, I gained so much weight. I tried to pretend that it didn’t bother me the way I looked and the way I felt...At my biggest weight, I was 288 pounds." Read More
- Pecar Family Fun Fest: Please join us on Saturday, May 18th, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., at Pecar Health Center for a fun family health fair with games, door prizes, and lots of fun!
- Third Annual Spring Walk: Join us for our third annual Spring in Your Step Walk on Monday, May 20, at 5 p.m. at Washington Park, 3130 E 30th St. FREE parking is available at the Family Center. Please return completed registration forms to your coach by Friday, May 17.
- New Gardens at Eskenazi Health Center Westside, Grassy Creek and North Arlington! Please come and help us build and plant our new gardens! See the May calendar inside for dates and times. We hope to see you there!
- HealthyMe for Families: Appointments are available for anyone who would like to get healthy as a family adn earn prizes for losing weight! Please call your coach for details. It's great for parents, grandparents, siblings, and their kids ages 2+.
- Online Support Groups: Join us on Facebook at "Wishard HealthyMe" to discuss the topic of the week from the comfort of your home!