Are you STRESSED OUT with school or work?
Do you have a CHRONIC HEALTH NEED?
Do you want to learn ways to deal with stress and take better care of yourself at the same time?
If yes, then call and ask more about the study called "Be Your Own Boss"! Learn how to deal with your chronic health need while dealing with everyday life! Learn self-management skills in a series of six fun and supportive workshops with other young adults with chronic health needs who may be facing the same challenges as you.
- This program is for people between the ages of 13-24 who live near Indianapolis.
- Participants will learn techniques for identifying and solving some of the challenges that school, work, and their special health needs present, while helping others do the same.
- Leaders are other young people with special health care needs who have been specially trained to lead using the Be Your Own Boss (BYOB) curriculum.
- BYOB is one of CYACC's research projects, so your participation can help others take control of their special health needs in the future!
- The workshops are free to everyone and snacks are provided!